Last year, for the Holidays’ season, I took the opportunity to create my first video blog to wish you all the best during the festivities and the year to come. This time, I would like to simply share with you, some of my favourite photos I captured and edited, thanks to some of the most amazing applications developed out there for iPhones.
There is a reason why iTunes named Instagram App of the year! Yet there are several applications for iPhones and though Instagram is one of my favourites, there is also Hipstamatic, Retro Camera, Photoshop Express, better yet, Camera+ that can make a fantastic job when editing your photos and raising the quality of those to a professional level. Perhaps, we all have an artistic side in our personalities, well hidden and willing to manifest whenever possible?
As per Facebook, we learn that on average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day!
Facebook’s Statistics Summary
People on Facebook
- More than 800 million active users
- More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
Activity on Facebook
- More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- On average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day
- More than 70 languages available on the site
- More than 75% of users are outside of the United States
- Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application
- On average, people on Facebook install apps more than 20 million times every day
- Every month, more than 500 million people use an app on Facebook or experience Facebook Platform on other websites
- More than 7 million apps and websites are integrated with Facebook
- More than 350 million active users currently access Facebook through their mobile devices
- More than 475 mobile operators globally work to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products