CNW is Ready for CASL
CASL-Ready News Release Distribution Options
- CNW Newswire – The newswire is hands-down the easiest way to distribute news releases to the best possible audience and in complete compliance with CASL. CNW’s newswire feeds content directly into newsroom editorial systems making it the most reliable way to reach editors and journalists at media outlets.
- Web syndication – Content that crosses our newswire is also syndicated across the web to appear on the hundreds of possible websites that have opted in to receive it, including popular CNW websites at newswire.ca and cnw.ca. It also includes opt-in distribution to my CNW subscribers, CNW Mobile App users, and to the many thousands of followers of our social feeds.
- Supplementary email networks – To supplement the newswire, CNW offers email distribution to smaller publications and magazines that don’t have newsroom editorial systems, and to carefully curated industry lists of beat reporters, bloggers and influencers who have opted-in to receive the news release content we send.
Source : CNW Group
Press Release : http://cnw.ca/m9G2x
CNW Group just introduced a new monitoring platform that allows Marketers and PR Pros to track, analyze and engage in conversations taking place online.
CNW Social Monitoring subscribers can:
- Know what’s being said online about a brand, company, spokespeople, clients or competitors
- Engage with online audiences from within the CNW Social Monitoring platform
- Report and share in a meaningful way with customized dashboards, exportable CSV files, graphs and charts – or use the PDF Report Builder feature to combine graphs with notes to share both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Target brand influencers and filter out “noise” using the Authority Score feature, which provides context about a site’s potential impact by looking at the number of inbound links from other sites.
- Identify who is involved in the conversations using social demographics such as gender and age
- Analyze the tone of conversations about their brand by scoring all mentions for positive, negative, or neutral sentiment
Want to know more? Let’s talk!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 480 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 8 trips to carry that many people.